All episodes of Married at First Sight U.K. have been pulled off the air after multiple allegations of rape from former contestants.
In a BBC Panorama investigative report on Monday, May 18, two women from Channel 4‘s MAFS U.K. claimed they had been sexually assaulted while filming the show. The first contestant, who wanted to remain anonymous, said her husband raped her and later threatened her with an acid attack.
The second unnamed woman claimed she told Channel 4 and production company CPL before broadcast about allegedly being raped by her husband. Her episodes were still aired despite he...
HALO NEWSLETTER
Join HALO today and unlock this story instantly — It's Free